Are you spending too much time and energy seeking funds instead of pursuing your mission? TASC can manage a comprehensive development program for your organization by:
- conducting research to identify foundations and government agencies most likely to support your work;
- developing persuasive proposals that reflect your expert knowledge and capabilities;
- writing activity reports in a manner that fosters long-term relationships with funders; and
- preparing applications to participate in the United Way, the Combined Federal Campaign, and other workplace campaigns.
Merlene has revolutionized the grant writing process at DC Public Schools. Her attending to details, ensuring responses to grant requests meet the established criteria, and writing skills are extraordinary. Her focused energy has allowed us to meet deadlines for every submission we have made. As a result of her dedicated practice the organization has tremendous success with proposals submitted.
- Janet Silverthorne, DCPS Federal Programs & Grants
Merlene is a joy to work with. She is always on top of every detail, and I never worry that a proposal will be less than perfect. Her writing skills are exemplary, and she grasps complex new material quickly. I give her my highest possible recommendation.
- Jane Herbert, Friends of the National Arboretum