To enhance and maintain its credibility, your organization must present a professional written and Internet image to its stakeholders and the public. TASC can help you shape the best image for your organization by:
- designing a customized website or blog for your organization using WordPress, the leading website development software;
- providing comprehensive book publishing services, including editing/proofreading, graphic design, copyrighting, affordable print on demand, and access to the world’s largest distribution channel;
- writing and editing clear and compelling annual reports, newsletters, brochures, factsheets, and Internet content; and
- obtaining publication-quality graphic design and printing services for your documents.
I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of written work that we have received from TASC. Without exception, it consistently has been: clear, accurate, descriptive, and yet very compelling. It is always a pleasure to work with TASC because of the measurable ways in which TASC has added value to our work.
- Dr. Philippa N. Smithey, Montgomery County Public Schools
As the editor of the National Alliance of Black School Educator’s quarterly magazine, the NewsBriefs, and various other publications, I have come to rely upon the skill set and professionalism of TASC. As an education organization with an outreach of over 20,000 educators, it is imperative that our publications are well written and free of any spelling, grammatical or syntax errors. Merlene provides a quick turnaround time for every publication submitted for proofreading and continues to meet all of our stipulated deadlines with an accurate and quality product.
- Ed Potillo, National Alliance of Black School Educators